Preferred Clinical Research - Bower Hill Road
1050 Bower Hill Rd
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15243
Phone: (412) 572-6122
Fax: (412) 561-0318
Click Here for Detailed Location Map
HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS SERVING THIS LOCATION:
- Sleep apnea
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, active-controlled study to compare the effects of 52 weeks of treatment with LAF 237 50mg bid to Metformin up to 50mg bid in drug naive patients with type 2 diabetes.
- A randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, multicenter study to compare clinical health outcomes of telithromycin versus azithromycin in outpatients with community-acquired lower respiratory tract infections.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter phase 3 study to evaluate the long-term safety of alvimopan 0.5mg twice daily for 12 months for the treatment of opioid-induced bowel dysfunction in adults taking opioid therapy for persistent non-cancer pain.
- A multicenter, randomized, double-blind study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of ezetimibe/simvastatin and niacin (extended release tablet) co-administered in patients with type IIa or type IIb hyperlipidemia.
- A 36-week, randomized, double-blind, parallel group, multicenter, active-controlled optional titration study comparing an aliskiren-based regimen to a ramipril-based regimen in patients >65 years-old with systolic essential hypertension.